Saint Rose of Lima Parrish Church
The original Parish church, built in the early 1800’s in Gaithersburg, Maryland is part of the Archdiocese of Washington, DC. When we began this project, the building was in serious need of attention. What followed was a complete historic restoration which included the total removal and replacement of the roof, restoration of 13 stained glass windows, decorative plasterwork, new finishes and furnishings and ADA accessible design. The restored church is one of the oldest examples of “carpenter’s gothic” architecture in the region.